Neem powder helps in purifying the blood, protect against free radical damage, flush out toxins.
Neem powder has powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties.
Neem powder helps in treating worm infestation, skin burns & itching, and helps in improving the immune system.
Mix Neem powder with water and make it into a paste and apply it to wet hair. Allow the solution to soak for 5 minutes then wash it with shampoo to prevent the growth of Dandruff.
Buy Neem powder online here.
We at Ausha take pride in our ethical sourcing policies and our commitment to source Certified Organic Products.
We work with multiple suppliers to make sure that there is no gap in the supply chain process.
By choosing our suppliers with a committed due diligence process we ensure that we give the best quality products to our customers.
Each Batch goes through a process of testing for Pesticides before we buy from our suppliers.We buy only those Batches that clears the Pesticide testing.
We work directly with our suppliers based in India who support small scale Organic Farmers. As there are no Wholesalers/Middle Man in our supply chain process we ensure that “We know what We Buy”.
Every Purchase of our products helps in supporting the livelihood of the farmers who grow the raw products using the Organic farming methods which also supports our environment
We have a complete traceability of our products from Farm to the End Customers.
All our products are certified by Soil Association in the UK over the last few years through a test and trace quality Auditing process.
All products of Ausha are 100% Genuine certified Organic Products.
All our products are also certified as Vegan by the Vegan Society in the UK.
About Neem Powder
In the world of Ayurveda, neem is a popular medicinal herb that’s been part of traditional remedies that date back almost 5000 years.
The primary purpose of neem leaves is the treatment of Vaata disorders.
- Our Organic Neem Leaf powder is made from hygienically drying/processing of organically grown Neem Tree.In this process the maximum nutrients of the raw Ginger are retained in the powder.
- As it is Organic Certified you are assured of no Pesticides, Chemicals in the product.
- Adding Neem Powder to your lifestyle is as simple as adding a scoop to your favourite smoothie or water upon raising.
- Neem Powder is a completely Vegan and vegetarian, power packed and pure supplement to boost your health regime.
Neem Powder – Usage
Various Ways to use Neem powder
- Wound – Make a paste out of the neem leaves and apply it on your wounds or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
- Hair Dandruff – Make Neem powder paste by mixing the Neem powder with water and apply to wet hair.After soaking it for few minutes apply shampoo and rinse of the Neem paste.This method helps in controlling the Dandruff.
- Skin Disorders – Turmeric combined with a paste of neem leaves powder can also be used for itching, and some mild skin diseases
- Immunity – Regular consumption of Neem leaf powder mixed with water/juice may help to improve immunity.
- Stomach Disorders – Consuming Neem powder may help in curing Ulcers,Worm Infections.
- Oral Hygiene – Neem powder can be mixed with toothpaste and used in Brushing to help in controlling the Bad Bacteria in the mouth.
Neem – Nutrition and Health Benefits
Neem powder is rich in Iron, fibre and other Vitamins and Minerals.
Health Benefits –
- Neem Leaf Powder helps to purify the blood, prevent damage caused by free radicals in the body.
- Neem Leaf Powder helps to remove toxins. Great for detox and de-worming.
- Neem Powder can be used as a hair conditioner that may help with Hair Dandruff, Hair Growth.
- Neem leaves powder have anti-bacterial properties which is why it works wonders on infections, burns and any kind of skin problems
- Neem Powder helps destroys the bacteria that causes infections, stimulates the immune system and encourages rapid healing.
- Neem Powder helps in Oral Hygiene.
AUSHA – Organic & Vegan
- All products of AUSHA are certified as Organic by Soil Association in 2020 in the UK which is a testimony that all of Products are 100% Organic
- No Pesticides,Coloring,Preservatives,Chemicals are used while cultivating the crops and grown according to Organic Standards.
- We believe in the saying “ORGANIC IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR NATURE”.
Ausha Neem Powder is certified as Vegan by the Vegan Society