Papaya Leaf Benefits and Use –
Papaya Leaf Powder is rich in Enzyme PAPAIN. Our Organic Papaya Leaf powder is rich in Fibre. It also has a high percentage of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium.
Papaya Leaf powder has a high percentage of Vitamin-C and Vitamin-A.
Papaya leaf powder has loads of health benefits.
AUSHA Organic Papaya Leaf Powder Certified by Soil Association & Vegan Society Certified. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, 100% Pure & Natural, 100% Organic, No Gluten.
AUSHA Organic Papaya Leaf Powder Certified by Soil Association & Vegan Society Certified. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Our Organic Papaya Leaf powder made from powdering sun dried Organic Papaya Leaves.
As the Leaves are Sun Dried in Shades it helps to retain most of the nutrients.
AUSHA Papaya Powder is rich in Enzyme PAPAIN.
Organic Papaya fruits are grown in fertile plantations in Western Ghats Hilly Regions of Kerala in India where a tropical climate exists through out the year.
We at Ausha take pride in our ethical sourcing policies and our commitment to source Certified Organic Products.
We work with multiple suppliers to make sure that there is no gap in the supply chain process.
By choosing our suppliers with a committed due diligence process we ensure that we give the best quality products to our customers.
Each Batch goes through a process of testing for Pesticides before we buy from our suppliers.We buy only those Batches that clears the Pesticide testing.
We work directly with our suppliers based in India who support small scale Organic Farmers. As there are no Wholesalers/Middle Man in our supply chain process we ensure that “We know what We Buy”.
Every Purchase of our products helps in supporting the livelihood of the farmers who grow the raw products using the Organic farming methods which also supports our environment
We have a complete traceability of our products from Farm to the End Customers.
All our products are certified by Soil Association in the UK over the last few years through a test and trace quality Auditing process.
All products of Ausha are 100% Genuine certified Organic Products.
All our products are also certified as Vegan by the Vegan Society in the UK.
Papaya (Carica papaya) is native to Central America,Asia and exists in tropical and subtropical areas throughout the world. This large, short-lived perennial plant with a single trunk can reach up to 30 feet at maturity.
Papaya Leaf Health Benefits
- Papaya contains an enzyme called Papain, which can break down the tough protein chains found in food.
- The papaya Leaves are rich in vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and healthy plant compounds.
- Papaya Leaf powder has numerous health benefits.
Papaya Leaf Powder Nutrition & Use
- Papaya Leaf is rich in Vitamins & Minerals that helps with the Overall Wellness.
- Papaya Powder can be added to Juices, Smoothies, Warm Water mixed well and consumed.
- Papaya powder can also be made into a paste and applied on skin.
- All products of AUSHA are certified as Vegan by Vegan Society in the UK.
- This is a testimony that all products of AUSHA are Plant Based suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- All products of AUSHA are Certified as Organic by Soil Association in 2020 in the UK which is a testimony that all of Products are 100% Organic
- No Pesticides,Coloring,Preservatives,Chemicals are used while cultivating the crops and grown according to Organic Standards.
- We believe in the saying “ORGANIC IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR NATURE”.
· Organic means working with nature, not against it
· Organic respects nature
· Organic farmers use nature-based methods
· Organic is a ‘whole system’ approach to farming and food production. It recognizes the close interrelationships between all parts of the production system, from the soil, to the food on our fork.
· Organic takes a balanced approach. It is designed to respect nature and to enhance the health of soils, water and air, of plants and animals, and the balance between.
· Organic farming is leading the way on sustainability.
· Organic is designed to benefit nature, insects, wildlife,and soil.